1. Data protection
We take all necessary steps to comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 and its relevant subordinate legislation when handling any personal information.
2. When you supply any personal information to us we will meet our legal obligations to you in the way that we deal with that information.
3. In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 we are required to collect the information fairly and to let you know how we will use it and whether we will pass the information on to anyone else.
4. We will comply with the Principles set out in the Data Protection Act 1998 and we will ensure all personal information supplied to us is held securely.
5. We will ensure that any information will be held only as long as is necessary to ensure our service runs smoothly.
6. We use up to date industry procedures to keep personal data as safe and secure as possible against loss, unauthorised disclosure or access.
When do we collect your personal data?
-We will collect personal information from you, when you purchase buy bird(s) from us via this website or when you fill out the chat/contact us form.
What do we do with your personal data?
-When you use this website to buy bird(s) or services we will need to collect information from you in order to enable us to process the transaction and fulfil your order.
-Where we employ other companies to provide services for us, including for example, delivery of orders. Theses companies have access to the personal data needed to perform their functions and not for any other purpose.
-where we are required to forward the information in order to comply with a regulatory or legal process
-The personal data that we collect from you via this website will NOT be passed to any organisation.
-We take great care to ensure the security of this website and your personal information.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.